The Resource "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
- "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
- Title remainder
- The philosophy of the New Left
- Bibliography note
- Includes bilbiographical references
- The New Left in the United States, by R. Aronson and J. C. Cowley.--Politics redefined, by C. Donolo.--New contradictions, by T. Nairn.--Ten days that shook the university, from Situationist international.--Listen, Marxist, by M. Bookchin.--The reproduction of daily life, by F. Perlman.--Capitalist relations of production and the socially necessary labor force, by A. Gorz.--The political economy of women's liberation, by M. Benston.--The fate
- of Midas, by D. Horowitz.--The meaning of economic imperialism, by J. O'Connor.--From Petrograd to Saigon, by G. Therborn.--Can any war be "just"? by D. Wells.--Re-examination of the concept of revolution, by H. Marcuse.--The risk of spontaneity and the logic of the institution, by J.-P. Sartre.--A socialist strategy for Western Europe, by E. Mandel.--The way forward, by A. Gorz.--Post-scarcity anarchy, by M. Bookchin.--Man and socialism in Cuba, by E. "Che" Guevara
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 381 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
Embeddable Data - Experimental
Choose settings, then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-lg fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://emich.library.link/resource/5Kyc5ZE8G2k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://emich.library.link/resource/5Kyc5ZE8G2k/">"All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://emich.library.link/#EMU"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://emich.library.link/">Eastern Michigan University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Eastern Michigan University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.